- We're looking for applicants to join our Client Service Team, which provides first-class support to our users;
- We’re looking for crypto fanatics who have the capacity to get stuff done because they love helping people;
- We’re a startup operating in a fast-paced environment. Everyone here works exceptionally hard. You must be willing to work some evenings and weekends where necessary.
- Support our clients across all touch points with VALR and across all the products we offer;
- Develop and maintain procedural documentation and training materials to help record our processes and scale the team;
- Strive to make your work as efficient as possible by creating or improving processes and automating as much of your work as possible.
- Strong ownership mentality. Everyone at VALR has to be action-oriented and an independent thinker;
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful);
- Formal educational background is less important than a keen interest in crypto and a hunger to learn as much as possible about this industry;
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and research skills;
- Strong time management and multitasking skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Loves helping people.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in a second South African language;
- Experience in working with startups or in the crypto industry.
- VALR is a cryptocurrency exchange;
- We're helping to build a financial system that recognises the oneness of humanity;
- Learn more at VALR.com.